Sunday, May 30, 2010

For u

Haiz.....A few days ago...I heard some Shitty ppl talking about the Fuck face is hooking u up....Man!I feel so damn jealous and damn pissed....I feel like breaking his darn face.....I feel so useless....and I feel so afraid...I'm afraid of myself....cz I'm afraid to lose you....I'm afraid U will like him or something....I'm afraid~I really do....

Even Heaven is like hell without you.....I really really like you....I'm afraid to lose you...T^T I'm Week when u around....cz I are my everything...I'm afraid to lose you,My love....U are my everything I wanted the most...U change me from Kids to a Man....U change me from bad to good....and now....I can't let u go...cz U are my king in my world....

U are not 1# in my heart.....U are the only 1 in my heart.....that means....Noone can replace you in my heart....U are my world.....

I saying this in the bottom of my heart...I love you....forever and ever....I really do love you......I wish I can hold u and never let u go....I will never leave you....I wish I can be with you.....I promise...I will never hurt you....

河邊 / 的風 / 在吹著頭髮/ 飄動,牽著 / 妳的/ 手一陣莫名/ 感動,我想帶妳回我的外婆家,一起 / 看著日落 / 一直到我們都睡著.


我想就這樣牽著妳的手不放開,愛能不能夠永遠單純沒有悲哀,我 想帶妳騎單車,我 想和妳看电影,想這樣沒擔憂 唱著歌 一直走.



我想就這樣牽著妳的手不放開,愛可不可以簡簡單單沒有傷害,妳 靠著我的肩膀,妳 在我胸口睡著,像這樣的生活 我愛妳 妳愛我....

I love You

No comments: